Sunday, October 10, 2010

Grilled Mangrove Clams, KK

I remember my dad brought us here once few years back (can't remember whether it is the same stall) and it's been a long time that we said we want to eat this again but never find the time to do so.

Dropped by this place when I was bringing my friends to Tuaran Beach Resort and Nexus Karambunai. There were about 6 stalls at both sides of the road. We chose the last stall.

All stalls are selling grilled mangrove clams, coconut juice, burned coconut juice and coconut pudding. My favourite is coconut pudding.



We ordered some of the clams to try, may be I was too full as we ate a lot for the past few days and I feel like it is tasteless even with the chili paste. Can't even taste the chili paste.

But my friends enjoyed so much that he even decorate his plate and gave me this photo.



Pic : Photo courtesy by Jet C.


Sent from my Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

LionGirl said...

Nice pictures and really looks yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails